Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to those that keep it as we do, and Happy Holidays to every one else!

Also, I would like to express my gratitude to those who follow this blog - and that includes you visitors who do not comment - because to know there is such interest in this project is very inspiring and has helped me during periods when energy and enthusiasm are low.

Anyway:

Today is the one year anniversary of our beginning to build Autarkia!

Here is what she looked like on December 24th, 2015


A PILE of PLYWOOD

and


A STACK of LUMBER



AUTARKIA TODAY

6 comments:

  1. Al,

    I'm still blown away by your progress and accomplishment. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    Yoda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yoda! And a Merry Christmas to you and yours too!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and Lori. I need to do another post on my progress as well, and I always look forward to seeing your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dennis, and a Merry Christmas to you and yours from us! And yes, we'd love to see your progress...

      Delete
  3. Keep up the good work, the best is yet to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gary! Yes it gets funner every day!

      Delete