Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Even Closer Still

Well, I have two coats of ant-fouling paint applied so far, except for under the shoring.  I'm off soon to boat mover Norm's place  later this afternoon to borrow some jack stands so I can paint those sections to complete.

The rudder support is lashed on - a time consuming job and finger skinning too!

I just have to make up the blade and install it, and temp mount the engine control as well as fix the motor steering in place.  Then she is pretty much ready to go per Norm's schedule and my getting some help in the harbour to bring her in.

I'll be very glad once this is over but if I need some extra time to make sure everything is well and good for launch I'm going to bloody well take it!



2 comments:

  1. If John Deer still make tractors I think their marketing department could do well to consider a Lilac accent colour. It goes well together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how well that would go over in the Corn Belt, Jon... :-)

      Delete